Includes all previous improvements plus the following:
- Suppression of Blind-Spot (also called Lane-Change) radars restored to start-of-
- During initial power-on in Euro Mode, Band Identification now show bands enabled or
disabled according to user setting.
- When changing modes, previous Mute state will be preserved.
- When in Advanced-Logic mode, a new laser warning will be displayed during a muted
- Only when programming feature G is enabled, X- and K-threat-assessment logic has
Includes all improvement from May 2020 plus the following:
- Reduces occurrence of rare and incorrect “J” responses to strong Ka-band
- Eliminates rare episodes of display-flicker-and-Bluetooth-dropouts.
- Guarantees fidelity to muting commands from SAVVY, Concealed Display,
Remote Audio Adapter, and third-party wired devices.
- Eliminates excess Bogey Counts in the presence of very strong signals.
- Improves muting and un-muting behavior in Ku-band.
- Improves signal strength responsiveness to instant-on Ka-band encounters.
Vastly Improved laser signal recognition:
- Near total rejection of Mazda/Toyota/Volvo forward crash-mitigation laser systems.
- Substantially improved rejection of CHMSL alarms.
- Improved rejection of smartphone gesture sensors.
Enhanced Analyzer Modes:
- Improved reporting procedure.
Enhanced rejection of blind-spot radars:
- Improved rejection of Mazda CX-5 system at close range.
Enhanced operation in app’s “Custom Frequencies” mode:
- The 33.7-33.9 GHz Pop range will not be scanned by default.
Enhanced firmware safeguards in rarely-encountered situations.